Assistant Manager, Plant
Salisbury, NC, US
Postulez Ajouter aux emplois sauvegardés
Supprimer des travaux sauvegardés
Job ID: JO-1842-CFR
Temps plein/temps partiel:
Estado del trabajo: Permanent
The Assistant Plant Manager’s position works closely with and assists the Plant Manager in organizing and managing the day-to-day activities for all plant operations, which includes but is not limited to; shipping and receiving functions, production operations, and facility maintenance. This position is also responsible for optimizing plant operations to ensure all production and quality standards are met.
- Manage all supervision functions on a 4 shift operation
- Develops and coaches employees
- Ensure all safety policies and procedures are adhered
- Maintain supply and repair budgets
- Schedule plant balance based on spinning projections
- Work with Maintenance Managers to schedule machine overhauling and maintenance
- Create job descriptions for all positions and revise accordingly
- Work closely with Human Resources to help staff vacant positions and resolve issues in a timely manner
Profil et compétences de base
- 6-10 years of previous experience in a Ring and/or Open End Yarn Spinning Facility.
- Minimum of 5 years in a Management role
- Candidate must possess a strong understanding of yarn spinning processes.
- Position requires strong attention to accuracy and detail with strong organizational skills.
- Candidate must be a self-starter and exhibit exemplary written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated Leadership skills
- Ability to work with all levels of employees
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent work experience.