Christ Church, BB
Postulez Ajouter aux emplois sauvegardés
Supprimer des travaux sauvegardés
Job ID: JO-2052-CFR
Temps plein/temps partiel:
Estado del trabajo: Permanent
The Creative Manager will be shaping the future of Gildan’s house of brands (Gildan®, Anvil®, Alstyle®, American Apparel®, Comfort Colors® and Prim + Preux®) through creative vision and outstanding execution. Working in close partnership with our Brand Marketing team, the incumbent will evolve our visual storytelling and make Gildan a household name, a solution for stuff, and the go-to for all things printwear. As the creative gatekeeper of the brands, the Creative Manager will have strong experience in brand and creative strategy, digital marketing, campaign development, web content strategy, design and advertising copy. The incumbent will directly mentor and manage graphic designers and freelancers while working cross-functionally with the marketing, creative operations, production, and eCommerce teams to manifest our brand aesthetic across platforms in order to increase customer engagement in measurable ways. Strong vision, leadership, communication, graphic design, collaboration, presentation, problem-solving and organizational skill sets are essential for success. The right candidate should have experience with all of these activities and should understand intuitively that design and strategy are inextricably linked.
- Flawlessly create and direct integrated the marketing campaign creative from concept, to execution, to post-mortem.
- Design, manage, plan and oversee complex, multi-faceted projects such as catalogs, swatchalogs, swatch cards, ad campaigns, eblasts, digital banners and ads, landing pages and social content.
- Lead creative direction and graphic design through identity systems, typography, moodboards, illustrations and video.
- Support, coach and motivate project teams
, and also mentor direct reports.
- Obtain in-depth understanding of the business, industries, partners, clients
, and brand standards.
- Manage and set goals and objectives for direct reports.
- Manage freelance creative support i.e. graphic designers and copywriters.
- Recommend and support the development creative process improvements to drive clarity and efficiency.
- Assist with other tasks and projects as assigned.
Profil et compétences de base
The ideal candidate should have a Bacherlor’s Degree in Graphic Design or a related field.
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of eight (8) years experience in art direction and a minimum of two (2) years in a management position.
- Command of typography, color theory, graphic design, art direction, photo art direction
, and videography.
- Organized, logical, process-oriented
, and strategic.
- Knowledge of post production – printing, retouching and color correction of photography.
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously, meet tight deadlines
, and work within a fast-paced environment.
- Strong oral and written communication and copywriting skills with the ability to influence.
- Advanced investigative, analytical, critical-thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Adept at team collaboration and leading a team.
- Highly experienced in Adobe Creative Suite
- Proficient in working with Microsoft Office.
- Experience in managing budgets and contractors/freelancers.
- Printwear and/or agency experience would be a plus.
We thank you for your interest in a career at Gildan, however only those candidates retained for an interview will be contacted.