Distribution Supervisor - 2nd Shift
Charleston, SC, US
Postulez Ajouter aux emplois sauvegardés
Supprimer des travaux sauvegardés
Job ID: JO-2022-CFR
Temps plein/temps partiel:
Estado del trabajo: Permanent
The Distribution Supervisor (DC supervisor) is responsible for supervising material handlers, equipment operators, team leaders, and others in a manner that will maximize order flow, inventory accuracy, and processing standards. Third shift opportunity.
- Supports daily distribution demands in receiving, order processing, and/or shipping by assisting with resource allocation, workflow organization and order prioritization
- Monitors workflow, space and supply constraints. Offers suggestions and implementation processes that will ensure efficient flow of product through area(s) of responsibility
- Maintains accurate operational and inventory reports as required/requested by the management team
- Directs associates and their work activities to ensure optimum efficiency within the defined scope of operation
- Monitors associate performance daily and communicates information regarding goals, responsibilities, policies, procedures and areas for improvement. Responsible for initiating corrective action as needed
- Maintains team work schedule, associate time-off requests, attendance and timekeeping records, and approves time for payroll processing for all associates within their scope of responsibility
- Ensures safety and housekeeping duties are followed in assigned areas
- Performs other duties as requested by management
Profil et compétences de base
- 5-7 years of experience. Relevant experience includes experience as a Production Supervisor, Distribution Center Supervisor, or Team Leader / Supervisor in similar environment.
- High school degree required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, Etc.)
- High School Diploma preferred (not required)
- Experience with a full-functional computerized Order Management System such as JDE or SAP
- Ability to work in a team-based environment
- Experience within a manufacturing company supplying product to Retail Customers preferred
- Vision is required in order to read instructions, interpret data and formulate metrics
- Hearing is required in order to hear instructions, receive information, and understand safety warnings
We thank you for your interest in a career at Gildan. Please note that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities
This position does not offer sponsorship.