Manager, Customs and FTZ Admin
Eden, NC, US
Postulez Ajouter aux emplois sauvegardés
Supprimer des travaux sauvegardés
Job ID: JO-1728-CFR
Temps plein/temps partiel:
Estado del trabajo: Permanent
Responsible for the development, coordination, and completion of all government, regulatory, and compliance documents as it relates to shipments transmitted to the Gildan assigned Customs Broker and the transmission of data to U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) as it relates to the Foreign Trade Zone (FTZ). The Customs Manager will act as the Gildan liaison with CBP to resolve issues effectively and timely as they relate to the daily activities and compliance initiative of the FTZ.
- Develops, recommends, implements, and upkeep the approved operating procedures pertaining to FTZ transactions including liaison with the U.S. Customers and Border Protection and Gildan’s Logistics/Inventory Department to resolve inventory discrepancies reported in the daily FTZ transactions
- Ensure that all shipping and Customs documentation import and export, is accurate and is provided on a timely basis specifying the appropriate descriptions and tariff classifications as approved by Gildan
- Develops, recommends, implements, and maintains the recordkeeping process as approved by Gildan as it relates to import/export documentation and original certificates as required for export to the European Union
- Reports internal KPI and key metrics as required
- Ensures the compliance and accountability with respect to U.S. Customs and Border Protection’s requirements for this facility’s trade zone is maintained at all times
- Oversee team of customs specialists
Profil et compétences de base
Ideal candidate will posess a Bachelor’s degree from a 4 year college or university and a Brokerage License is required.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or government regulations
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers and Customs Border Protection
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written oral, diagram, or schedule form
- Must have demonstrated the ability to work independently with initiative while directing the work of others
- A wide degree of creativity is expected. Must have demonstrated proficiency in mathematics
- Able to maintain confidentiality
- PC literate with experience with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Work, Excel, and PowerPoint).
We thank you for your interest in a career at Gildan, however only those candidates retained for an interview will be contacted.