Project Control Officer (PCO)
Montreal, QC, CA
Postulez Ajouter aux emplois sauvegardés
Supprimer des travaux sauvegardés
Job ID: JO-1869-CFR
Temps plein/temps partiel:
Estado del trabajo: Permanent
Reporting to the Director of the PMO, the PMO coordinator will Support the PMO functions (PM Work and departmental administrative duties) as well as coordinate small projects/deliverables. The incumbent will be a motivated team player with strong coordination abilities, high level of rigor and is able to function in a dynamic environment.
- Assist project managers and the PMO Director in their duties;
- Follow up on status of certain deliverables and report status back to the Project Manager;
- Coordinate small internal projects;
- Support financial elaboration of business cases;
- Perform financial analyses on projects versus baseline and business case;
- Collaborate on improving and automating PMO processes and analysis;
- Perform some administrative tasks to perform such as booking meetings, taking minutes of, preparing presentations and documentation, running internal audit to validate the SDLC Process has been delivered by the teams, perform KPI maintenance, Sharepoint configuration/maintenance of datasets (ie: Support Project Prioritization methodology).
Profil et compétences de base
- University degree or equivalent
- 7+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Very good knowledge of excel
- Established time management and organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in both English and French, Spanish is an asset.
We thank you for your interest in a career at Gildan, however only those candidates retained for an interview will be contacted.