Web Coordinator (Temporary)
Christ Church, BB
Postulez Ajouter aux emplois sauvegardés
Supprimer des travaux sauvegardés
Job ID: JO-2051-CFR
Temps plein/temps partiel:
Estado del trabajo: Temporaire
The Web Coordinator will be responsible for supporting the e-commerce department with the technical proficiency necessary to manage and support the content requirements for the company’s broad portfolio of multiregional web channels. The ideal candidate will have user-focused technical support skills to manage Gildan’s multilingual digital product catalogs, product taxonomy structures, marketing copy, media assets, and other supported content.
- Manage and maintain an accurate representation of website product catalogs and marketing content for required markets in multiple languages.
- Facilitate development and implementation of web page artifacts to support various digital content requirements.
- Work collaboratively with internal and external digital marketers, content providers, designers, product specialists and web professionals.
- Manage and optimize web assets for all supported brands and ensure adherence to agreed standards.
- Perform acceptance testing for applicable website functionality across multiple devices and viewports.
- Support and troubleshoot various web inquiries.
- Upload and maintain various supported web files and media formats.
- Assist with the implementation of SEO technical requirements and optimisations (Friendly URL, redirects, robot.txt, XML sitemaps, metadata, alt tag, best practices, fix broken or unsecured links).
- Work with project management and documentation tools to manage assignments, schedules, workflow and documentation.
Profil et compétences de base
The ideal candidate should have a Degree in computer science or equivalent and 3+ years’ commercial experience in a similar or relevant position.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Moderate understanding of UI/UX design principles and responsive web design.
- Experience with web analytics, data analysis and Adobe Creative Suite is a huge plus.
- At least 2 successfully launched website projects requiring intermediate to advanced involvement.
- Experience with development tools such as Dreamweaver, Eclipse IDE, IntelliJ IDE or similar.
- Strong problem solving abilities and great attention to detail.
- Highly organised, assertive, investigative, self-reliant and entrepreneurial.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with web content management systems.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities under strict deadlines.
We thank you for your interest in a career at Gildan, however only those candidates retained for an interview will be contacted.