Assistant Plant Manager
Clarkton, NC, US
Aplicar Agregar a Trabajos Guardados
Eliminar de trabajos guardados
Job ID: JO-1430-ESP
Tiempo complete/Tiempo parcial: Completo
Statut de l'emploi: Fijo
The Assistant Plant Manager’s position works closely with and assists the Plant Manager in organizing and managing the day-to-day activities for all plant operations, which includes but is not limited to; shipping and receiving functions, production operations, and facility maintenance. This position is also responsible for optimizing plant operations to ensure all production and quality standards are met.
- Manage all supervision functions on a 4 shift operation
- Ensure all safety policies and procedures are adhered to
- Maintain supply and repair budgets
- Schedule plant balance based on spinning projections
- Work with Maintenance Managers to schedule machine overhauling and maintenance
- Create job descriptions for all positions and revise accordingly
- Work closely with Human Resources to help staff vacant positions and resolve issues in a timely manner
Perfil y Habilidades Básicas
- 5-8 years of previous experience in a Yarn Spinning Facility.
- Minimum of 3 years in a Management role
- Candidate must possess a strong understanding of yarn spinning processes.
- Position requires strong attention to accuracy and detail with strong organizational skills.
- Candidate must be a self-starter and exhibit exemplary written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated Leadership skills
- Ability to work with all levels of employees
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
We thank you for your interest in a career at Gildan. Please note that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities
This position does not offer sponsorship.