Customer Service Representative - Europe
Christ Church, BB
Aplicar Agregar a Trabajos Guardados
Eliminar de trabajos guardados
Job ID: JO-1727-ESP
Tiempo complete/Tiempo parcial: Completo
Statut de l'emploi: Fijo
The Customer Service Representative will interact directly with customers to provide responses to queries about products and services and promote the Gildan, Anvil, Comfort Colors and Anvil brands. The incumbent will also contribute to the achievement of Gildan’s sales targets by providing quality service to customers in order processing, open order maintenance, problem solving, reporting and completion of all Customer Service processes in a timely and accurate manner.
- Process customer orders; which includes keeping customers informed of delays or early fulfillment and coordinating with related departments to expedite the processing of orders or complaints.
- Foresee possible delays or complications and plan strategies to avoid or minimize such delays, while developing and implementing new systems, procedures or working practices to improve customer service efficiency.
- Liaise with the relevant departments to ensure that customers’ backorders are filled in a timely manner.
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer problems.
- Communicate and follow-up with customers to answer questions, explain information and address possible complaints.
- Take end user calls, research, follow-up and escalate queries and concerns as required.
- Build relationships with customers and the Sales Team, through telephone and email communication.
Perfil y Habilidades Básicas
The ideal candidate should have a Bachelor’s Degree in Business or a related discipline and three (3) years’ experience working in a similar position.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Reliable and the ability to trouble-shoot and solve problems.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to act with a sense of urgency.
- Attention to detail and the ability to maintain a high level of accuracy.
- Fluency in French is a requirement.
- Team player.
- Organized and goal oriented.
We thank you for your interest in a career at Gildan, however only those candidates retained for an interview will be contacted.