Charleston, SC, US
Aplicar Agregar a Trabajos Guardados
Eliminar de trabajos guardados
Job ID: JO-1849-ESP
Tiempo complete/Tiempo parcial: Completo
Statut de l'emploi: Fijo
Designs packaging, produces product cads, POG's (Plan-o-grams), signage, merchandisers, and designs promotional items. Works with Manager of Marketing Services, Marketing Directors, and Sales Representatives, to create, modify, and execute design standards and/or solutions to visual marketing objectives. Maintains adherence to the Gildan Corporation requirements in regards to logo usage and implementation. Develops design specifications for work to be produced by others and oversees completion and quality of final product.
- Package design across multiple product categories and packaging structures including polybags, bands, hangtags and size strips.
- Works with Manager and Director to create, modify, and execute Gildan design standards and solutions to various visual medial objectives (including Packaging, POP/POS, Merchandisers, Promotional and other Marketing materials.
- Prepares presentations for sales and marketing.
- Creates samples of finished layouts and presents to Manager for approval.
- Oversees proper usage of the Gildan logo and brand in all production and collateral pieces.
- Is responsible for tracking all incoming Creative Development Requests and organizing in a daily internal report available on intranet.
- Assists in product photography and in preparing images to be posted on .com sites.
- Performs other duties as assigned to meet business needs.
Perfil y Habilidades Básicas
- University Degree in Graphic Design and 0-3 years of experience required
- Packaging Design required
- Proficient in Adobe CS suite, specifically Illustrator and Photoshop - current version
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Etc.)
- Must be able to effectively work with creative agencies, photographers, printers, shippers, and others in the execution of programs
- Must be organized and efficient; able to complete multiple work assignments by required deadlines
- Must be able to organize file backup and archiving; must be able to access archived files in a timely manner
- Able to work in a team-based environment
- Domestic travel required on infrequent basis
- Hearing is required in order to hear instructions, receive information from various sources, and understand safety warnings
- Vision is required in order to read instructions, interpret data, and formulate metrics
We thank you for your interest in a career at Gildan. Please note that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities
This position does not offer sponsorship.