Apply Add to Saved Jobs
Remove from Saved Jobs
Advisor, Talent Acquisition (JO-2911-ENG)
- Montreal, QC, CA
- Human Resources
- Posted on 2023-08-25
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Human Resources, the incumbent will be responsible for implementing attraction strategies and tactics, while leading recruitment activities and processes related to talent acquisition mandates for our Montreal head office. The Talent Acquisition Consultant will support a varied clientele for all types of positions (management, professional).
Knowledge & Professional Experience
Bachelor's degree in human resources, industrial relations, administration or other relevant field;
Minimum 5 to 7 years' experience in talent acquisition, or in a human resources role; professional recruitment an asset
- In-depth knowledge of the job market and new recruitment trends;
- Excellent interpersonal skills to provide outstanding customer service and build strong internal and external relationships;
- Strong teamwork skills; Adaptability
- Autonomy and initiative;
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize under tight deadlines;
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail;
- Experience in university relations (asset)
- Excellent command of French and English (spoken/written);
- Good knowledge of Ms Office suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook).
What you bring to the role
- Support internal customers throughout the entire talent acquisition and recruitment process, and provide candidates with a pleasant and attractive experience during these activities.
- Manage the full recruitment cycle for corporate positions; implement recruitment initiatives to identify, locate, assess and measure the best talent in the marketplace;
- Participate in the development of recruitment strategies by proposing innovative solutions to attract candidates with key competencies;
- Provide feedback and coaching to hiring managers on all aspects of talent attraction, initial understanding of their needs and new hire integration planning, to help them build high-performance teams;
- Ensure an exceptional candidate experience throughout the recruitment process;
- Work closely with the Corporate HR team to align recruitment activities with their clients' needs and challenges;
- Lead the university relations strategy, including the management of the company's annual internship program.
- Participate in the implementation of diversity and inclusion initiatives;
- Assist in the development, implementation and maintenance of talent acquisition documentation and processes;
- Develop and maintain relationships with organizations, suppliers, and various professional associations;
- Participate in the development and activation of the employer brand.
- Analyze trends and identify opportunities in the hiring process;
- Research best practices and tools available to attract and select talent.
What's in it for you?
- Join one of the world’s most sustainably managed companies, dual-listed (NYSE and TSX) and with a market capitalization of over USD $5 billion
- Connect with leaders to help take your career to new heights.
- Join a collaborative work culture centered around values of empowerment, entrepreneurial spirit, and responsibility.
- Benefit from mentorship and development opportunities.
- Take advantage and have access of our competitive benefits packages.
- Access to a flexible work environment in certain locations.
You don't meet all criteria outlined above? Include your transferrable skills and unique experience in your application!
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Come as you are:
Join a company that recognizes the importance of diversity, equity, and inclusion to create a successful and collaborative work environment. As a an equal-opportunity employer, we value and embrace all the characteristics that make you uniquely you and seek to provide everyone with an equal chance to succeed. Because equity and inclusion matter at Gildan.