Analyst, Business Intelligence
Montreal, QC, CA
Apply Add to Saved Jobs
Remove from Saved Jobs
Full Time/Part Time:
Job Status: Permanent
As a Business intelligence analyst, you will be responsible of enterprisewide data and analytics solutions. You will be participating in design, development, documenting and testing of the BI solutions. You will be working closely with the internal business lines, IT functional business analysts and the BI development team. You will be responsible to supervise and ensure the quality of BI solutions. In this role, you will enforce the governance of the BI solutions portfolio.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Analyze and provide data management and data analysis solutions to support the core business processes, such as but not limited to: Sales, Marketing, Manufacturing and Finance.
- Create technical specification for data flow and transformation
- Document solution design (architecture, schedule, monitoring, support, etc.)
- Define testing strategy and document test cases
- Conduct reviews, walkthroughs and solution testing to ensure that deliverables are achieved within accepted SDLC and PMO guidelines
- Participate in the development of data cleansing rules for the company
- Develop, write, and conduct training to end users and IT personnel.
- Provide post-implementation support. Expected to be available on an as needed basis to support the business.
- Provide support for Gildan production systems including investigating and resolving complex questions. Off hours support based on pre-establish schedule will be required.
- Able to travel occasionally depending upon project or other business needs
Profile & Core Competencies
Minimum 5 years experience including:?Analytical skills, including strong SQL query knowledge;
- Good data warehouse knowledge;
- Implementation of IT projects
- Providing end user support
- Writing process and technical documentation;
- Good interpersonal skills, and works well in a team environment (local or remote)
- Change resilience - Able to adapt to changing priorities
- Able to communicate clearly and fluently (written and spoken) in French and in English
- Experience with enterprise data warehouse
- Experience with business reporting tools – Qlikview, SQL, SSRS or equivalent
- Experience with ETL tools (Datastage, SSIS, ODI, or others)
- Ability to schematize (using Visio)
- Good business process understanding – order to cash, manufacturing, distribution finance, a valuable asset
- ERP experience such as JD Edwards or equivalent, an asset
We thank you for your interest in a career at Gildan, however only those candidates retained for an interview will be contacted.