Business Analyst, Supply Chain
Montreal, QC, CA
Apply Add to Saved Jobs
Remove from Saved Jobs
Full Time/Part Time:
Job Status: Permanent
As a Business Analyst, you will be responsible for in-depth business process and reporting solution requirements analysis, business process/reporting re-design, and translation of business related requirements into functional specifications resulting in configuration and/or development of effective systems reporting solutions. This mandate will also include analysis and resolution of production issues and user support. You will also lead and/or participate in the following activities: Testing, preparation of training guides and other supporting documents, training business users, deployment of solutions, as well as post go-live support.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Analyze and provide business reporting solutions to support the core business processes, such as but not limited to: Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Distribution, Finance, and Order to Cash.
- Provide daily support for Gildan production systems including investigating and resolving complex user questions related to your area. Off hours support based on pre-establish schedule will be required.
- Document new processes or procedures, reporting solutions, create testing documentation, and create specifications or proposals.
- Conduct reviews, walkthroughs and solution testing to ensure that deliverables are achieved within accepted SDLC and PMO guidelines.
- Develop, write, and conduct training to end users and IT personnel.
- Provide post-implementation support
- Expected to be available on an as needed basis to support the business.
- Able to travel 5- 10% of the time, as needed.
Profile & Core Competencies
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience/qualifications.
- Minimum 2 years including:
- Good ERP experience
- Implementation of IT projects
- Analysis and design of business intelligence systems;
- Conducting training
- Providing end user support
- Writing process and technical Documentation
- System and process oriented
- Analytical skills, including database queries.
- Good interpersonal skills, and works well in a team environment (local or remote)
- Change Resilience - Able to adapt to changing priorities
- Based on Area of BA support specific additional skill sets may be required and outlined.
- Able to communicate clearly and fluently (written and spoken) in the applicable local language and in English
- Strong forecasting / planning analysis capability
- Strong MS office capabilities – Excel, Access, etc
- Strong BI reporting tools – Qlikview, SQL or equivalent
- Strong process analysis and documentation
- Forecasting and supply planning processes understanding
- Manufacturing planning and product sourcing process understanding
- Inventory management
- ERP /MRP experience. JD Edwards or equivalent
- Manufacturing process understanding
- Experience with Forecasting and planning tools Ex: Logility or equivalent
We thank you for your interest in a career at Gildan, however only those candidates retained for an interview will be contacted.