Reporting to the Manager, Internal Communications, the candidate will actively participate in the deployment of various effective internal communications tactics that inform and engage employees across the different countries where Gildan operates. The Coordinator, Internal Communications will also be responsible for coordinating Gildan’s philanthropic program in Canada.
The successful candidate will be a creative, collaborative and adaptable professional with a passion for storytelling. The role will be well-suited for someone who can get up to speed quickly, establish positive working relationships and inspire others, as well as effectively coordinate internal communications tactics for a variety of audiences.
What you bring to the role
Knowledge & Expertise
• Bachelor’s degree in Communications or Public Relations, or other related fields
• Between 1-2 years of experience in communications
• Fluently bilingual, spoken and written (English and French)
• Strong writing skills in French
• Strong ability to create and manage Intranet/web content
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills with the ability to work well as part of a team
• Flexibility in personality, tasks and schedule
• Strong organizational skills with particular attention to details
• Ability to work on different projects at the same time and manage priorities
• Autonomous and self-starter
• Creative and innovative thinker
• Ability to assimilate information rapidly and effectively
• Highly reliable and discrete in handling proprietary and confidential information
• Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint
What's in it for you?
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Come as you are:
Join a company that recognizes the importance of diversity, equity, and inclusion to create a successful and dynamic work environment. As an equal-opportunity employer, we value and embrace all the characteristics that make you uniquely you and seek to provide everyone with an equal chance to succeed. Because equity and inclusion matter at Gildan. Learn more .