Finance & Tax Analyst
Christ Church, BB
Apply Add to Saved Jobs
Remove from Saved Jobs
Full Time/Part Time:
Job Status: Permanent
The Finance & Tax Analyst, will assist with the maintenance of the Gildan international tax structure. He/She will play an active role in supporting the tax and finance teams re: tracking travel, protocols, intercompany transactions and balances for the entire Sales, Marketing & Distribution (SM&D) group.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Support the tax department with the maintenance of the international tax structure.
- Maintain and collect Key Account Executive, National Account Executive and Barbados Management's annual certificates.
- Support the Tax Department with various audit programmes and perform testing in such programmes.
- Maintain travel tracking for the Barbados employees.
- Ensure various protocols are maintained for the Charleston and Barbados offices.
- Review the Key Account Executives expense reports.
- Maintain the overall product flow document for the SM&D group.
- Document any changes to product flows for both third party sales and inter/intra company flows; ensure that all are approved and set up properly.
- Track all intercompany selling prices between legal entities for the sale of finished goods, as well as intercompany payments and balances for the SM&D group.
- Review the monthly P&L to ensure consistent booking across all legal entities.
- Complete various adhoc requests for the SM&D finance group and the international tax group.
Profile & Core Competencies
The ideal candidate should have a degree in Finance, Accounting or a related field or an Accounting Designation and at least five (5) years’ experience working in an auditing and/or accounting position.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite especially Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Ability to multitask, manage priorities and meet tight deadlines.
- Good sense of judgment and initiative.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical, quantitative, problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Must be able to work within a team.
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively with all levels of management.
- Ability to adapt quickly to a changing fast paced international environment.
We thank you for your interest, however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.