Charleston, SC, US
Apply Add to Saved Jobs
Remove from Saved Jobs
Full Time/Part Time:
Job Status: Permanent
Support customer business unit team with forecasting, replenishment and general supply chain analysis. Monitors and identifies gaps. Trouble shoots the replenishment system and process. Prepares and maintains the account-business unit sku shipping forecast.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Monitors daily and weekly replenishment metrics. Identifies and trouble shoots items operating outside of tolerance levels. Develops strategy to bring items back into tolerance.
- Maintains key inputs in the customer replenishment system and process.
- Leads the monthly account service meetings and updates. Develops follow-up plans and insures execution and completion.
- Collaborates with Sales (Account Managers, Replenishment Analysts) to ensure demand forecast aligns with business plans and demand signals.
- Communicates root causes and resolution plans to identified replenishment issues.
- Analyzes sales, inventory and replenishment trends to ensure proper levels of inventory are maintained throughout the customer supply chain process.
- Compiles, maintains and quantifies the key forecast and demand inputs required to prepare the monthly shipping forecast.
- Prepares the monthly shipping forecast based on demand inputs and intelligence gathered through collaboration with the account team and retail partners. Rationalized and defends forecast to account team, planning and senior management.
- Monitors and tracks daily/weekly/monthly customer orders vs. forecast. Identifies gaps and develops action plans in an effort to ensure shipments are aligned with forecast.
- Troubleshoots customer service gaps; works cross-functionally to expedite resolution.
- Monitors and insures all internal and customer applications reflect the customer packaging and shipping requirements, product attributes, and forecasting hierarchies; including JED, AS400, and 1Synch.
- Attends retail store functions as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned to meet business needs.
Profile & Core Competencies
- Degree required (4 year) Business, Engineering, or analytical based course of study preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.)
- Ability to extract data and information from customer's online tools and applications
- Experience with a full-functional computerized Order Management System such as JDE or SAP
- Ability to learn customer replenishment systems
- Ability to compile and quantify the key demand forecasting inputs and build a shipping forecast to meet customer inventory and service requirements
- Ability to work in a team-based environment
- Experience within a manufacturing company supplying product to Retail Customers preferred
- Hearing is required in order to hear instructions, receive information from various sources, and understand safety warnings.
- Vision is required in order to read instructions, interpret data, and formulate metrics.
We thank you for your interest in a career at Gildan. Please note that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities
This position does not offer sponsorship.