Intern, Corporate Communications & Marketing
Montreal, QC, CA
Apply Add to Saved Jobs
Remove from Saved Jobs
Full Time/Part Time:
Job Status: Permanent
As the Corporate Communications and Marketing Intern, your main responsibility will be to support the department in communication and elevating Gildan’s sustainability program, specifically Gildan’s new long-range commitments. You will also support the roll-out of a special campaign this summer and collaborate with various individuals to support the creation of content, as well as day-to-day communications and marketing-related activities. Finally, you will also be tasked to conduct competitive and cross-analysis research, as well as take a deep dive into analyzing trends and best practices related to social media marketing, web, blogging, ads, and public relations.
- Assist in the roll-out of the communications and marketing plan for Gildan’s new long-range ESG commitments.
- Support with the development of communications and marketing collaterals (written & visual).
- Migrate and update content where needed.
Communications & Marketing:
- Monitor Gildan’s online reputation.
- Assist with content upload and go-lives across various digital platforms.
- Support SEO efforts for websites.
- Find opportunities to streamline internal processes for content creation and upload.
- Conduct company, industry and area analysis.
- Research and understand the different market sectors in order to develop a strong understanding of competitor’s value proposition vs. Gildan’s.
- Actively research best practices and trends.
- Identify potential opportunities for change.
- Generate and maintain research reports, and databases.
Education: (field of studies and/or major)
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, management or any relevant field.
- Ability to take initiative, think strategically, work well independently and with a team, and bring tasks to closure.
- Strong writing skills in English. French is an asset.
- Strong research skills and attention to detail.
- A strong interested in sustainability.
We thank you for your interest in a career at Gildan, however only those candidates retained for an interview will be contacted.