IT Business Analyst
Charleston, SC, US
Apply Add to Saved Jobs
Remove from Saved Jobs
Full Time/Part Time:
Job Status: Permanent
Configures, tests, analyzes and supports WMS applications (supply chain management, order management, warehousing, transportation, and distribution) in support of core organizational functions and business processes.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Performs analysis of business processes, proposes procedures and processes to users and oversees implementation of new processes and related documentation
- Defines business requirements for system changes, works closely with the software development team to develop system changes, test changes and manage implementation of new functionality with IT resources and users
- Supports users in understanding the use of business application software, specifically JD Edwards (Sales and Financials)
- Creates documentation of new processes or procedures; testing documentation; specifications or proposals; training materials; all in a Continuous improvement / system development life cycle context
- Supports and is familiar with Sarbanes Oxley requirements
- Applies proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to help maximize the benefit of IT system investments across multiple facilities
- Acts as first line support for issue resolution
- Provides rotating on-call support
- Performs other duties as assigned to meet business needs.
Profile & Core Competencies
- University Degree
- 3-5 years related experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience/qualifications
- Must be system and process oriented
- Strong analytical skills, including database queries
- Good interpersonal skill and is able to work in a team based environment (local or remote)
- Able to effectively prioritize and multi-task on regular and routine basis
- Proven success working closely with functional end users
- Able to adapt to changing priorities; change resilience
- Strong MS Office capabilities - Excel, Access, etc.
- Strong process analysis and documentation
- ERP experience required: JD Edwards or equivalent is a requirement (Sales & Finance, Distribution a plus)
- Some domestic travel required; limited travel to Canada required, Valid passport required
- Hearing is required in order to hear instructions, receive information from various sources, and understand safety warnings
- Vision is required in order to read instructions, interpret data, and formulate metrics
We thank you for your interest in a career at Gildan. Please note that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities
This position does not offer sponsorship.