Manager, Financial Reporting
Charleston, SC, US
Apply Add to Saved Jobs
Remove from Saved Jobs
Full Time/Part Time:
Job Status: Permanent
Performs financial and analytical duties relating to the creation, maintenance, and disposition of financial records and accounting practices.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Responsible for financial areas that include: fixed assets, bank reconciliations, general ledger reporting, royalties and commission reporting, sales tax and property tax reporting, inventory reporting and intercompany reporting.
- Performs ad hoc analysis of accounting transactions, operational performance, balance sheet, and income statement accounts.
- Ensures direct reports are complying with job requirements and maintaining the appropriate levels of diligence and accuracy when performing their job functions, as well as adhering to SOX requirements.
- Resolves problems and responds to non-routine inquiries relating to finance issues, office policy and operations.
- Reviews and posts journal entries
- Assists with monthly financial reporting requirements as needed
- Maintains confidentiality in regards to company financial data
- Performs other duties as assigned to meet business needs
Profile & Core Competencies
- University Degree and 10 years of related experience required. BS Degree in Accounting required.
- CPA certification preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Etc.)
- Extensive knowledge of financial procedures and practices required
- Experience and/or preferred understanding of: Hyperion, Essbase, Qlikview, JDE, ADP Payroll
- Ability to work in a team-based environment
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and meet multiple business deadlines
- Vision is required in order to read instructions, interpret data and formulate metrics
- Hearing is required in order to hear instructions, receive information, and understand safety warnings
We thank you for your interest in a career at Gildan. Please note that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities
This position does not offer sponsorship.