Marketing Services Coordinator
Christ Church, BB
Apply Add to Saved Jobs
Remove from Saved Jobs
Full Time/Part Time:
Job Status: Permanent
In support of the Supervisor, Marketing Services, the Marketing Services Coordinator will contribute to several marketing functions such as, the production of marketing collateral, the coordination of sample orders, along with the fulfillment and proofreading of various marketing materials during peak production periods.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Generate production estimates, actuals and multiple production timelines.
- Complete sample order submissions for various internal stakeholders, including checking inventory, completing the sample order form, communicating with the Distribution Center and tracking and communication of delivery to all parties.
- Ensure requested changes are incorporated appropriately during approval for production stage.
- Coordinate production approvals, from working file delivery through to proof reviews, printing and shipping.
- Coordinate ongoing distribution of various collateral for internal customers.
- Communicate project status to internal teams and vendors.
- Provide quality assurance and accuracy of copy through proof reading of all marketing materials created by and for various markets.
Profile & Core Competencies
The ideal candidate should have a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or a related field with a minimum of five (5) years’ experience working within a Marketing team.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Excellent proof reading skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- Solid multi-tasking skills along with a high degree of accuracy.
- Excellent time management and project management skills.
- Experience in producing marketing collateral, as well as proof reading is required.
We thank you for your interest in a career at Gildan, however only those candidates retained for an interview will be contacted.