Charleston, SC, US
Apply Add to Saved Jobs
Remove from Saved Jobs
Full Time/Part Time:
Job Status: Permanent
Processes multi-state payroll(s) in ADP system with emphasis on timeliness, accuracy, and SOX control compliance.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Uses various timekeeping systems to process multi-state payroll(s) in ADP system. Applies strong emphasis to accuracy and timeliness.
- Maintains confidentiality in regards to company and individual financial data.
- Resolves problems and responds to routine inquiries relating to finance issues, office policy and operations with an emphasis on payroll.
- Ensures SOX compliance including maintaining required documentation.
- Coordinates with Human Resource Department to ensure employee records are accurate in ADP system.
- Assists with monthly financial reporting requirement as needed.
- Provides financial data and analysis as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned to meet business needs.
Profile & Core Competencies
- 3-4 years of related experience required
- Community College / Associate Degree or equivalent training (e.g. apprenticeship program, trades certification)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, Etc.)
- Accounting, Business or Finance degree preferred
- Advanced working knowledge of ADP required
- Basic knowledge of financial procedures and policies
- Strong attention to accuracy and detail
- Ability to work in a team-based environment
- Vision is required in order to read instructions, interpret data, and formulate metrics
- Hearing is required in order to hear instructions, receive information, and understand safety warnings
We thank you for your interest in a career at Gildan. Please note that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities
This position does not offer sponsorship.