Sales Analyst - Bentonville, AR or Charleston, SC
Charleston, SC, US
Apply Add to Saved Jobs
Remove from Saved Jobs
Full Time/Part Time:
Job Status: Permanent
Responsible for the replenishment and demand forecasting functions for assigned categories as part of the Sales Team. Position will be based in Bentonville, AR or Charleston, SC.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Collects sales and inventory data from Retail Link and Decision Support Systems (DSS).
- Prepares and distributes sales and inventory performance reports for company reporting purposes; reports are prepared daily, weekly and monthly.
- Monitors key performance metrics for assigned categories; collaborates and recommends action to maintain requirements, i.e.: order fill rates, store in stock percentages, distribution center outs, on-time delivery, sales to inventory ration, weeks of coverage, forecast error rates, etc.
- Builds forecast volume from customer inventory requirements in order to support sales and promotion plans.
- Collaborates with customer replenishment team to manage replenishment settings in order to align orders to forecast.
- Prepares presentation data and status reports for quarterly 30/60/90-day meetings conducted with account replenishment team.
- Attends meetings with Manager of Customer Business in order to be an active participant in discussions and follow-up.
- Assists with preparation for buyer and sales planning meetings.
- Assists with training of new hires in the Replenishment department.
- Travels as required to meet business needs.
- Performs other duties as assigned to meet business needs.
Profile & Core Competencies
- University Degree and 0-3 Years of Relevant Experience
- Customer Replenishment Systems and Process knowledge required
- Experience with Walmart and/or Retail Link DSS required (if applicable)
- Experience with a full-functional computerized Order Management System such as JDE or SAP preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, Etc.)
- Ability to work in a team-based environment
- Experience within a manufacturing company supplying product to Retail Customers preferred
- Vision is required in order to read instructions, interpret data and formulate metrics
- Hearing is required in order to hear instructions, receive information, and understand safety warnings
We thank you for your interest in a career at Gildan. Please note that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities
This position does not offer sponsorship.