Sales Operations Analyst Assistant
Charleston, SC, US
Apply Add to Saved Jobs
Remove from Saved Jobs
Full Time/Part Time:
Job Status: Permanent
Providing high-level administrative and analytical support to Sales Operations Analyst. Responsible for assisting in daily, weekly, and monthly reporting and management functions on customer order file for Global Lifestyle Brands.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Collects and analyzes sales and inventory data from various systems.
- Assist in maintaining and managing a detailed order file for external customers systems and internal proprietary systems.
- Helps prepare sales and inventory performance reports for company reporting purposes, as needed; reports may be prepared daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly.
- Utilizes 3rd party systems to assist in updating customer orders (i.e. adjust order dates, invoices, retrieve orders for processing, etc.) and provides visibility on the status of all orders to the customer through their system.
- Communicates daily with production liaisons at the factories for feedback on the status of all outstanding orders and with customers.
- Attends meetings as needed in order to be an active participant in discussion and follow-up.
- Helps coordinate shipments on a daily basis to fulfill shipping requirements. Works closely with logistics and distribution members in the US and Honduras Distribution Centers.
- Travels occassionally, as required, to meet business needs.
- Performs other duties as assigned to meet business needs.
Profile & Core Competencies
- Community College Diploma required with University degree preferred.
- 2 - 5 Years of Relevent Experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.).
- Experience with JD Edwards EnterpriseOne, or similar environment preferred.
- Experience in Qlikview
- Must have a sense of urgency and ability to adapt to short deadlines.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate directly with multiple levels within the organization.
- Deductive reasoning and problem solving abilities.
- Strong math skills required.
- Ability to work in a team-based environment.
- Experience within a manufacturing company supplying product to Retail Customers preferred.
- Ability to analyze, manipulate, and apply specific sales related data with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task, manage time, and maintain a high level of organization.
- Proven ability to prioritize information, work activities, use of time and resources.
- High level of interpersonal skill and professionalism required.
- Vision is required in order to read instructions, interpret data, and formulate metrics.
- Hearing is required in order to hear instructions, receive information, and understand safety warnings.
We thank you for your interest in a career at Gildan. Please note that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities
This position does not offer sponsorship.