Sr Advisor, Organizanial Development
Montreal, QC, CA
Apply Add to Saved Jobs
Remove from Saved Jobs
Full Time/Part Time:
Job Status: Permanent
The Senior Advisor, Global Organizational Development supports the development and deployment of global organizational development (OD) initiatives/processes across Gildan, including employee engagement, performance management, competency management, talent management, including succession planning and leadership development.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Plan, coordinate and deploy training programs based on identified training needs, including managing the Leading the Gildan Way global leadership programs for managers, and facilitating the program for Canadian managers.
- Manage the Gildan performance management process online. Act as Super User Administrator of the global process, and act as main contact for all hubs. Ensure calibration guidelines are clear and respected in all locations.
- Manage the post-survey steps of Gildan’s third global employee engagement survey process, as well as shorter pulse surveys and the monthly Share your pulse. All survey results to include analysis and robust action planning.
- Design and deploy initiatives that contribute to foster the company culture and values.
- Publish Gildan’s Competency updates on a quarterly basis.
- Propose a training offering for Corporate office including Breakfast with the leadership series, lunch & learn, in class training and manage Gildan’s book club.
- Oversee and coordinate global recognition programs: the award recognizing years of service and the peer-to-peer online recognition program.
- Support the design of a global Leading the Gildan Way program for Directors.
- Support the global talent review process for all levels and Gildan’s succession planning process and tools across the organization.
- Support the building and maintenance of an internal coach community.
Profile & Core Competencies
- Bachelor's degree with a specialization in Management or Human Resources
- Approximately 8 years of experience in human resources / organizational development.
- Knowledge of organizational development and in particular: training & development, performance management, recognition, engagement and competency management.
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Initiative and ability to take ownership of projects/activities.
- Ability to establish solid and positive relationships with colleagues, peers and management.
- Excellent communication skills in French and English, spoken and written (Spanish is an asset)
- Experience working in a global manufacturing organization (asset).
We thank you for your interest in a career at Gildan, however only those candidates retained for an interview will be contacted.