- B.S., Occupational Health & Safety, Environmental, Chemistry, Engineering; other degrees in the Physical Sciences will be considered in conjunction with EH&S coursework, certifications, & experience
- 5 years of EH&S experience implementing EH&S management systems in an environment that has created a positive safety culture embracing Zero Harm. Minimum of 2 years of experience in a manufacturing.
Interfacing with others via audio & video conferencing will be highly encouraged when appropriate. When travel is required, in some cases can be accomplished in day trips. Occasionally, overnight travel is necessary and estimated to occur up to 15 % of the time.
Additional Skills, Training, & Certifications
The following are not required but will be considered a plus:
- Obtained or working towards a relevant certification (ASP, CSP, CIH, etc.)
- Master's degree in Occupational Health & Safety, Environmental, Chemistry, Engineering
- Experience implementing EH&S systems consistent with ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, and/or ISO 45001 & experience implementing and managing EH&S manage information systems
- Achieved or substantial progress toward achieving an EH&S certification such as ASP, CSP, or other relevant certification.