Reporting to the Manager, Global Service Desk, the chosen candidate will process incidents and service requests as per defined procedures. The technician will gather all required information for timely processing, provide support and escalate to the next level as required.
Key Areas of Responsibility
• Perform primary analysis for incidents and requests sent to the Global ServiceDesk
• Answer customer telephone calls for various levels of IT support, open incidents on their behalf
• Provide desktop remote and desk side support services to internal customers;
• Gather all required information and provide first and second level support for incidents and requests
• Provide support on all account management activities and access requests as per defined policies
• Provide technical support on mobile devices (i.e. Iphone’s etc…) and maintain Mobile Device Management tools.
• Maintain global hardware and software inventories
• Primary analysis and data gathering of information for Application incidents
Profile & Core Competencies
• College Degree in Computer Science;
• Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience within a help desk environment;
• Extensive knowledge of Account Management, File & Security permissions;
• Excellent communications skills and interpersonal skills;
• Extensive knowledge of Mobile Device services and Management tools;
• Ability to communicate easily, effectively and in a timely fashion with internal customers, internal support teams and vendors;
• Ability to analyze user calls and issues in order to effectively resolve issues;
• Ability to work and perform well under pressure, flexibility in adapting to changing environment;
• Knowledge of Service-Now, incident management tool is an asset;
• Excellent knowledge of Office 365 suite and Windows 10 Operating system;
• Bilinguism is essential (English/French) knowledge of Spanish is an asset;
• Availability for uncommon working schedule (ex: Shift schedule).
We thank you for your interest in a career at Gildan, however only those candidates retained for an interview will be contacted.