Temporary Production Coordinator
Christ Church, BB
Apply Add to Saved Jobs
Remove from Saved Jobs
Full Time/Part Time:
Job Status: Temporary
The Production Coordinator will be responsible for overseeing the production and tracking of the collateral materials for all Gildan brands and markets. The focus of this position is to generate estimates, track costs, develop and track production schedules and ensure timely delivery of all collateral materials.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Generate estimates, track costs, develop and track production schedules and ensure timely delivery of all collateral materials.
- Work closely with the brand and studio teams, as well as with a large roster of vendors.
- Coordinate production approvals, from working file delivery through to proof reviews, printing and shipping.
- Coordinate translation requirements with translation service for various documents, including tracking Desktop Publishing stage and final delivery to internal clients or print suppliers.
- Coordinate the ongoing distribution of various collateral for internal customers.
- Assist in all vendor work inclusive of budget negotiations, schedules, production feedback, contracts and billing.
Profile & Core Competencies
The ideal candidate should have a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing Communication and/or Graphic Design. At least two (2) years’ agency or similar in-house production, budget and project management experience would be an asset.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite specifically Excel and Word.
- Strong project management skills.
- Vendor management experience.
- Understanding of collateral artwork development and production processes.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience managing small budgets.
- Excellent reporting and follow-up skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities under strict deadlines.
- Ability to work in an independent, efficient and effective manner in a fast-paced environment.
We thank you for your interest in a career at Gildan, however only those candidates retained for an interview will be contacted.